Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Cottonwood Creek on CR 122
- Eastland County, Texas
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1935
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.46889, -99.07639 (decimal degrees)
32°28'08" N, 99°04'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/492821/3592412 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bernie Lake
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680AA0122002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37831 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com