Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Sandy Creek Branch on CR 109
- Eastland County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.43972, -99.05528 (decimal degrees)
32°26'23" N, 99°03'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/494803/3589178 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bernie Lake
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680AA0109001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37830 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com