Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Cottonwood Creek on CR 107
- Eastland County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.6 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.46500, -99.07194 (decimal degrees)
32°27'54" N, 99°04'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/493239/3591981 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bernie Lake
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680AA0107001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37829 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2013)
- Overall condition: Poor
Sufficiency rating: 40 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com