Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on FM 571
- Eastland County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.34028, -98.62833 (decimal degrees)
32°20'25" N, 98°37'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/534975/3578214 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230680057001007 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37828 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 67.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com