Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Palo Amarillo Creek on CR 173
- Duval County, Texas
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1916
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +28.00167, -98.25833 (decimal degrees)
28°00'06" N, 98°15'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/572922/3097608 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 220670AA0173001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32966 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/1999)
- Deck condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 17.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1990)