Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Duck Creek on CR 339
- Dickens County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1940; replaced 2004
Span length: 122.1 ft.
Total length: 122.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.44833, -100.80694 (decimal degrees)
33°26'54" N, 100°48'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/332050/3702450 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 250630AA0147001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32960 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com