Old McKinney Road Bridge
Old mckinney rd bridge
Photo taken by Mr Nolan Burris
BH Photo #209265
This bridge was likely built in 1911 - builder not specified. It was abandoned by the 1960s.
- Abandoned Pratt Through Truss bridge over Elm Branch Trinity River
- Denton County, Texas
- The abandoned Pratt Through Truss bridge is commonly known as the Old McKinney Bridge. Originally built to connect the Green Valley Community to Belew, north of Aubrey.
Total length: 75.0 ft.
- Also called
- Green Valley Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.33288, -97.03042 (decimal degrees)
33°19'58" N, 97°01'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/683310/3689922 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Green Valley
- Inventory number
- BH 49378 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 17, 2014: New photos from Jerrell Parker
- August 4, 2014: New photo from Jerrell Parker
- August 25, 2013: Updated by Dave King: Added category "Deck removed"
- August 25, 2013: New photos from Jerrell Parker
- August 20, 2013: New photo from Jerrell Parker
- August 19, 2011: Added by aaron leibold
- aaron leibold - aaron [dot] mightypenguin [at] gmail [dot] com
- Jerrell Parker - jerrell [dot] parker [at] gmail [dot] com