Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Hickory Creek on Tom Cole Road
- Denton County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1940; replaced 2003
Span length: 126.0 ft.
Total length: 126.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.19972, -97.21361 (decimal degrees)
33°11'59" N, 97°12'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/666510/3674850 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Denton West
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 180610AA0449001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32954 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)