Belz Road Bridge
Beltz Rd Pony Truss
Current span is Polygonal Warren Truss
BH Photo #239408
Denton County historic photos show twin plain Warren spans. Current photos show a single Polygonal Warren span. Appears the truss spans were updated during renovation.
- Pony truss bridge over Duck Creek on Belz Road in Sanger
- Sanger, Denton County, Texas
- Relocated to Greenway Park in The Colony, Texas in 2008
- Built 1903; relocated 2008
- Original - Twin span Warren pony truss with alternating verticals.
Length of largest span: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 86.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.37944, -97.20500 (decimal degrees)
33°22'46" N, 97°12'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/666970/3694792 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Valley View
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 180610AA0172001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32941 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 20, 2014: Updated by Luke Harden: Noted relocation per forum comment
- April 24, 2014: Updated by Brad Smith: Bridge has been replaces (with a pony Truss Bridge...)
- April 21, 2014: New photo from Jerrell Parker
- February 23, 2014: New photo from Jerrell Parker
- September 15, 2012: Updated by aaron leibold: Denton County historic photos show twin plain Warren spans. Current photos show a single Polygonal Warren span. Appears the truss spans were updated during renovation
- aaron leibold - aaron [dot] mightypenguin [at] gmail [dot] com
- Jerrell Parker - jerrell [dot] parker [at] gmail [dot] com
- Brad Smith - gaberdine [at] hotmail [dot] com