Rector Road Bridge
- Through truss bridge over Clear Creek on Rector Road in Denton
- Denton, Denton County, Texas
- Built 1907; relocated to Guyer High School 2005
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 145.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.2 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on January 14, 2004
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.13661, -97.10220 (decimal degrees)
33°08'12" N, 97°06'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/677024/3668034 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 180610AA0165001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
NRHP 03001418 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 32949 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- February 11, 2012: Updated by Jason Straub: Bridge found alive!
- January 3, 2012: Updated by Jason Straub: updated NRHP info
- May 7, 2011: Updated by Tony Dillon: Bridge replaced
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com