Rector Road Bridge
Rector Road Bridge
Taken at Guyer High School, where the bridge was relocated in April of 2005.
Photo taken by Jerrell Parker in August 2013
BH Photo #263200
- Through truss bridge over Clear Creek on Rector Road in Sanger
- Sanger, Denton County, Texas
- Built 1908; relocated to Guyer High School in Denton in 2005
- - Austin Brothers Bridge Co. of Dallas Texas/Atlanta, Georgia
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 145.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.2 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on January 14, 2004
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.13661, -97.10220 (decimal degrees)
33°08'12" N, 97°06'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/677024/3668034 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Denton East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 180610AA0165001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
NRHP 03001418 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 32949 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 1, 2014: Updated by Nathan Holth: Bridge not lost. Fixed.
- April 21, 2014: New photos from Jerrell Parker
- February 27, 2014: New photo from Jerrell Parker
- August 16, 2013: New photos from Jerrell Parker
- February 11, 2012: Updated by Jason Straub: Bridge found alive!
- January 3, 2012: Updated by Jason Straub: updated NRHP info
- May 7, 2011: Updated by Tony Dillon: Bridge replaced
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Jerrell Parker - jerrell [dot] parker [at] gmail [dot] com
- Nathan Holth