Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge
Deck view looking East from point near cable anchor
Photo taken by Dan Crawford in January 2012
First of 3 new City of Dallas "signature" bridges over the Trinity River.
Cable-stayed bridge (harp style)-- 400 ft high arched pylon with 58 cables attached to center spine of bridge. 3 lanes of traffic each way. Concrete deck approach spans.
- Cable-stayed bridge over Trinity River on Singleton Blvd / Woodall Rodgers Fwy
- Dallas, Dallas County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 2012
- - Santiago Calatrava (Designer)
Length of largest span: 1,197.0 ft.
Total length: 1,870.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.78004, -96.82264 (decimal degrees)
32°46'48" N, 96°49'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/703923/3629001 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 51125 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 24, 2013: Updated by Andy Peters: edits category for Santiago Calatrava
- February 19, 2012: New photo from Dan Crawford
- January 29, 2012: Added by Dan Crawford
- Ben Tate - benji5221 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Andy Peters - anpete [at] yahoo [dot] com