Nokomis Road Bridge
2007 Facing Downstream (East)
US Army Corps of Engineers
BH Photo #294838
On 14 March 1952 the Dallas County Commissioners Court awarded John T Leslie a contract in the amount of $25,190 for the construction of a bridge on Nokomis Road over Ten Mile Creek.
In 2007 the US Army Corps of Engineers completed an environmental impact survey of the bridge and recommended extensive emergency stream bank stabilization repairs which have since been completed.
- Slab bridge over Ten Mile Creek on Nokomis Road
- Lancaster, Dallas County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1952
- - Dallas County
- John T Leslie
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 127.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.57729, -96.74609 (decimal degrees)
32°34'38" N, 96°44'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/711571/3606668 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 458 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 180570M00725002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 63087 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 21, 2014: Added by M C Toyer
- M C Toyer - mctoyer [at] hotmail [dot] com