Cottonwood Park Footbridge
View from southeast
Photo taken by Roger Deschner in December 2013
License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike (CC BY-SA)
BH Photo #272251
Laminated wood pony arch footbridge in Cottonwood Park. Bridge is also at the center of the bi-annual Cottonwood Art Festival.
- Timber pony arch bridge over Hunt Branch of Cottonwood Creek on Waling path
- Richardson, Dallas County, Texas
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built ca. 1995
- Laminated timber pony arch
Deck width: 8.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.94966, -96.76577 (decimal degrees)
32°56'59" N, 96°45'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/708852/3647922 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 610 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 59093 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 29, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Park"
- December 29, 2013: Added by Roger Deschner
- Roger Deschner - rogerdeschner [at] gmail [dot] com