Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Cottonwood Creek on Greene Road
- Dallas County, Texas
- Unknown status
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 1960
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 77.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 180570KK0128001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32923 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/1998)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 26.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1994)