Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Rainbow arch bridge over Coombs Creek on TX 180 (W. Davis) in Dallas
- Dallas, Dallas County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933
- Concrete through arch
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.83639, -96.90917 (decimal degrees)
32°50'11" N, 96°54'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/695694/3635085 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 180570000808030 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32920 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 51.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)