Branch Salt Fork Brazos River Bridge
Sits in the ghost town of Canyon Valley.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Salt Fork Brazos River on CR 267
- Crosby County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Warren pony truss.
It appears this structure originally had shop-riveted and field-bolted structural connections, since replaced with welded gusset plates, according to Texas DOT.
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Also called
- Canyon Valley Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.40278, -101.33528 (decimal degrees)
33°24'10" N, 101°20'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/282820/3698377 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Canyon Valley
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 050540AA0267001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32910 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 25.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 23, 2014: Photo imported by Dave King