Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on TX 349
- Crockett County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939; rehabilitated 1966
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 56.1 ft.
Deck width: 36.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.06944, -102.00833 (decimal degrees)
31°04'10" N, 102°00'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/785456/3441146 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Table Top Mountain
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 070530055602001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37768 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 74.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)