Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on FM 2532
- Cottle County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938; rehabilitated 1958
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.10333, -100.13306 (decimal degrees)
34°06'12" N, 100°07'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/395489/3774192 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Moons Camp
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 250510231301003 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37875 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com