Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on FM 1038
- Cottle County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938; rehabilitated 1973
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.99889, -100.27389 (decimal degrees)
33°59'56" N, 100°16'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/382353/3762764 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 250510076001005 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37874 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)