Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on FM 104
- Cottle County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938; rehabilitated 1961
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.08028, -100.20806 (decimal degrees)
34°04'49" N, 100°12'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/388540/3771715 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Moons Camp
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 250510071102008 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37868 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 89.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com