Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stringer bridge over an unnamed draw on CR 109
- Cottle County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.02778, -100.40556 (decimal degrees)
34°01'40" N, 100°24'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/370237/3766126 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Devils Canyon
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 250510AA0122001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32907 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)