Mother Neff Leon River Bridge
Abandoned near old crossing
BH Photo #239402
Single 100 ft span Through Truss Skeleton abandoned in field next to old location.
- Abandoned pratt through truss bridge over Leon River near old road alignment
- Coryell County, Texas
- Pratt through truss
Span length: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 100.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.35039, -97.52988 (decimal degrees)
31°21'01" N, 97°31'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/639837/3469368 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Leon Junction
- Inventory number
- BH 53544 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 24, 2014: New photos from aaron leibold
- September 15, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Bridge would have also crossed Leon River
- September 15, 2012: Added by aaron leibold
- aaron leibold - aaron [dot] mightypenguin [at] gmail [dot] com