Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Leon River on CR 344
- Coryell County, Texas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1995
- Through truss
Span length: 105.0 ft.
Total length: 105.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.35194, -97.53278 (decimal degrees)
31°21'07" N, 97°31'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/639559/3469537 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Leon Junction
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 090500AA0344001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41993 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 15.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1980)