Old Survey Road Through Truss
Survey Road Pratt TT
Photo taken by aaron leibold
BH Photo #353404
The section of Survey Road on the Grayson-Cooke County line, where the 75-foot bridge provided crossing in northeastern Cooke County, is closed. This Pratt Through Truss bridge with timber decks was built in 1893 by the Chicago Bridge Company. It has since been moved to a park in Callisburg, in Cooke County.
- Pratt through truss bridge formerly over Sandy Creek on Survey Road now in park
- Callisburg, Cooke County, Texas
- Replaced by a new bridge and relocated
- Built 1893; Relocated to Parkhill Park in Callisburg, Texas in 2004
- - Chicago Bridge & Iron Co. of Chicago, Illinois
- Pratt through truss
Span length: 75.0 ft.
Total length: 75.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.73839, -96.94500 (decimal degrees)
33°44'18" N, 96°56'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/690370/3735046 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 72145 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 10, 2016: Added by aaron leibold