Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over an unnamed draw on CR 516/SIGN CR 125
- Cooke County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1905; replaced 2004
Span length: 50.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.79667, -96.98500 (decimal degrees)
33°47'48" N, 96°59'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/686537/3741436 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 030490AA0516002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32895 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)