Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Hickory Creek on CR 510
- Cooke County, Texas
- Unknown status
- Built 1901
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 112.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 030490AA0510001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41988 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/1991)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 16.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)