Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on TX 16
- Comanche County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1945; rehabilitated 1970
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.80639, -98.54778 (decimal degrees)
31°48'23" N, 98°32'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/542804/3519064 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230470028901045 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37827 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 73.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)