Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on TX 16
- Comanche County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1945; rehabilitated 1970
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.80944, -98.54972 (decimal degrees)
31°48'34" N, 98°32'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/542619/3519402 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230470028901044 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37826 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 73.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com