UP - Guadalupe River Bridge (N)
Looking East along the south side of bridge.
Photo taken by royce haley in May 2014
BH Photo #285052
Built in 1901 by Phoenix Bridge Co. West approach consists of three deck girder spans. Three main spans are Pratt deck trusses. East approach is one deck plate girder
- Pratt deck truss bridge over Gaudalupe River on Railroad
- New Braunfels, Comal County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1901 by The Phoenix Bridge Co.
- - Phoenix Bridge Co. of Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
- - Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- West approach three deck girder spans. Main spans are three Pratt deck trusses. East approach is one deck plate girder span.
Length of largest span: 150.0 ft.
Total length: 611.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Also called
- UP - New Braunfels Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.74290, -98.10807 (decimal degrees)
29°44'34" N, 98°06'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/586247/3290630 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Braunfels East
- 680 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 61286 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 9, 2014: Added by royce haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com