Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over an unnamed draw on CR 190
- Collingsworth County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1925; replaced 2005
Span length: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.11750, -100.10111 (decimal degrees)
35°07'03" N, 100°06'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/399663/3886628 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Little Wolf Creek
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 250440AA0190003 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32853 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)