Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over an unnamed draw on County Road H
- Collingsworth County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1928; replaced 2004
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.06583, -100.33056 (decimal degrees)
35°03'57" N, 100°19'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/378678/3881153 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 250440AA0181001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32854 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com