Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Tributary Salt Fork on CR 174 (G)
- Collingsworth County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1939; replaced 2004
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.08111, -100.32889 (decimal degrees)
35°04'52" N, 100°19'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/378852/3882845 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numers
- TXNBI 250440AA0174001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32860 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Deck condition rating: (N out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com