Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Hords Creek Draw on Fourth Street
- Coleman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 35.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.82167, -99.41972 (decimal degrees)
31°49'18" N, 99°25'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/460278/3520745 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230420B00150001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37824 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 89.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com