Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Hords Creek Draw on Colorado Street
- Coleman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 54.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.82472, -99.42167 (decimal degrees)
31°49'29" N, 99°25'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/460095/3521085 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230420B00065002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37823 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 89.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)