Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Hords Creek Draw on Brazos Street
- Coleman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
Deck width: 26.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.82528, -99.41778 (decimal degrees)
31°49'31" N, 99°25'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/460463/3521145 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230420B00030001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37822 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 85.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com