Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Little Hay Creek Draw on CR 160
- Coleman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.95444, -99.30250 (decimal degrees)
31°57'16" N, 99°18'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/471413/3535426 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Coleman NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230420AA0462002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37820 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 78.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com