Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Little Hay Creek Draw on CR 160
- Coleman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.95611, -99.29778 (decimal degrees)
31°57'22" N, 99°17'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/471859/3535609 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Coleman NE
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230420AA0462001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37819 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)