Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Betty Logan Creek on CR 154
- Coleman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.94194, -99.31667 (decimal degrees)
31°56'31" N, 99°19'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/470070/3534044 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Coleman NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230420AA0457002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37818 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 78.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com