Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Hay Creek Draw on CR 216
- Coleman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.58917, -99.25833 (decimal degrees)
31°35'21" N, 99°15'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/475490/3494928 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Speck Mountain
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230420AA0351002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37815 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)