Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Little Panther Creek on CR 332
- Coleman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.61333, -99.52417 (decimal degrees)
31°36'48" N, 99°31'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/450282/3497697 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230420AA0266001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37813 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com