Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Bull Creek Branch on CR 334
- Coleman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.59861, -99.47361 (decimal degrees)
31°35'55" N, 99°28'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/455070/3496043 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230420AA0263001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37812 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 87.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)