Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Bull Creek on CR 358
- Coleman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.68833, -99.50222 (decimal degrees)
31°41'18" N, 99°30'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/452402/3506000 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bead Mountain
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numers
- TXNBI 230420AA0257001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37811 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Deck condition rating: (N out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com