Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Little Panther Creek on CR 362
- Coleman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.69056, -99.51139 (decimal degrees)
31°41'26" N, 99°30'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/451534/3506250 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bead Mountain
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230420AA0220001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37810 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)