Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Home Creek Branch on CR 422
- Coleman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 4.9 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.79722, -99.58472 (decimal degrees)
31°47'50" N, 99°35'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/444648/3518108 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230420AA0196002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37809 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 86.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com