Bachelor Prong Branch Bridge
- Stone culvert over Bachelor Prong Branch on CR 462
- Coleman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.91578, -99.52946 (decimal degrees)
31°54'57" N, 99°31'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/449943/3531223 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Novice East
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230420AA0159001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37808 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- December 15, 2013: Updated by Brent Tindall: Adjusted GPS coordinates
- October 25, 2008: Added by James Baughn