Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Bull Creek on FM 1026
- Coleman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950; rehabilitated 1993
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 8.9 ft.
Total length: 86.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.55472, -99.47250 (decimal degrees)
31°33'17" N, 99°28'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/455155/3491178 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230420110402006 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37803 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2011)
- Sufficiency rating: 67.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)