FM 1026 Bridge
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on FM 1026
- Coleman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940; rehabilitated 1998
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 26.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.71167, -99.47889 (decimal degrees)
31°42'42" N, 99°28'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/454625/3508576 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230420110401003 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37802 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 76.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- December 15, 2013: New Street View added by Brent Tindall
- October 25, 2008: Added by James Baughn