Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Live Oak Creek on Rawlings Road
- Coke County, Texas
- Closed to all traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.79944, -100.36639 (decimal degrees)
31°47'58" N, 100°21'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/370651/3519018 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 070410AA0169001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32833 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/1999)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 21.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1999)