Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Dry Creek on Nipple Peak Road
- Coke County, Texas
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1937
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.97944, -100.33389 (decimal degrees)
31°58'46" N, 100°20'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/373973/3538934 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numers
- TXNBI 070410AA0119013 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32832 (Bridgehunter.com ID)