Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Kickapoo Creek on CR 149
- Coke County, Texas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1930; replaced 1993
- Pony truss
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.88417, -100.28361 (decimal degrees)
31°53'03" N, 100°17'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/378599/3528314 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 070410AA0149005 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41961 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 15.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)